Working for Us
BII is the professional body for the licensed retail sector, as the industry's leading membership organisation BII reflects the views of 1000s of members across the UK. BII’s mission is to raise standards within the industry, and to help both those currently working within it and also those new coming into the trade, to be professional and to have the skills and knowledge to run successful businesses. BIIAB is the wholly-owned awarding body of BII, and is uniquely placed to develop industry related qualifications at all levels, BIIAB qualifications are designed to support learners throughout their journey, at every step of their career progression.
BIIAB has qualifications and training packages designed to support and help develop knowledge, skills and professionalism. From Level 1 pre-entry qualifications to Level 5 management qualifications, BIIAB has worked with employers, industry experts and specialists to ensure that the qualifications meet the needs of anyone who sees their professional future in the licensed hospitality or retail sector.
- To promote the BII and the BIIAB to increase revenue within membership and qualifications by delivering excellent customer service and improving the overall membership experience in line with the strategic vision.
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com - please send:
- Letter of application highlighting your motivation for the post and relevant experience
- Up to date curriculum vitae
- Details of current remuneration
- Names and contact details for three referees (referees will not be contacted in the first instance)
Please quote: Commercial Executive
Working for BII
We strive to be an effectively managed organisation where all our people feel they count and are recognised and highly motivated. BII is an organisation with a strong commitment to learning and development. We offer the following benefits package to all our staff:-
- 28 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Car share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Group personal pension scheme with salary exchange option
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests every year
- Cycle to work scheme