Licences, rent reviews and rates




Our menu on the left can help you find what you are looking for in the areas detailed below:

  • Licences - Do you need to apply for a personal or premises licence, or need to apply for a temporary Event Notice (TEN)? Are you unsure if you need a PRS or PPL licence or are due a refund? We have access to free downloadable forms as well as a bespoke licensing helpline through Poppleston Allen Licensing Solicitors.

  • Rates -  Are you unsure about your rates or how you should be paying? Check out our information on rates as well as details of bespoke free helplines for BII members.

  • Rent Reviews - we have a downloadable 'rent review' calculator as well as details of how to access PIRRS, the low cost independent service if you need assistance with a rent review with your pub company.

  • Lease Agreements - a specialist solicitor service from Downs Solicitors offering free advice to BII members on the terms in their lease or tenancy agreement.

  • PPL and PRS Licences - There are two separate copyrights in a sound recording and a licence is required for each one.

Not a member? Click here to request further information