BIIBUSINESS is the magazine for BII members. It has a readership of over 30,000 key decision makers in the licensed retail sector. Readers comprise Britain's best and most successful free traders, tenants/lessees and managers as well as head office staff and leading industry names.
BIIBUSINESS is unique in offering authoritative management information in an easily accessible, jargon-free style. BIIBUSINESS is a key means of keeping Britain's most professional licensees up to date with best business practice, legislation, business building ideas, news, advice and new opportunities.
BII members: click here and log in to view archive editions
Not a member? If you join, BIIBUSINESS is one of the many fantastic benefits you'll get. Find out more
BIIBUSINESS is the perfect communication route for any supplier wishing to reach the cream of British pub operators.
For more information about advertising please contact David Murray, Senior Sales Executive, Century One Publishing Ltd and also take a look at the attached media pack
email: email@example.com tel: 01727 739182
- BIIBUSINESS circulates to all BII members plus BIIAB approved centres and other key contacts in the industry
- It is read by over 30,000 people in the licensed retail sector
- 89% of BII members run freehouses, leased or tenanted pubs
- 91% of readers say articles in BIIBUSINESS have influenced the way they run their business
- More than two thirds of readers say advertising in BIIBUSINESS influences their purchasing decisions
Three quarters of readers have a turnover of more than £250K pa, with 27% over £450K pa.