We have our LOYA 2018 Finalists!
It's been an epic journey the length and breadth of the country, but we have whittled our field down to our final six fantastic operators.
Massive congratulations to all of the shortlisted semi-finalists who made our judges lives really difficult over the last month. Everyone is pushing the boundaries of what it means to be a truly outstanding licensee and we couldn't be prouder of all of the hard work that has gone into the competition so far.
Licensee of the Year 2018 - Our Final 6
Now our Finalists will begin their preparations for the final judging day in London on Monday 4th June 2018, before staying overnight and being wined and dined by our generous sponsors at Sky.
With all of the hard work done and dusted, they will then attend our prestigious Summer Event at the HAC on Tuesday 5th June, as our guests of honour. Each finalist will receive a trophy to recognise their achievements before we announce the winner.
See the fantastic prizes that our winner will receive below...
Licensee of the Year Award prizes include:
- Two tickets and accommodation for the finalists to attend our Summer Event where the winner is crowned
- A year's Sky Sports Commercial Pub and Club subscription for their pub
- Study trip with accommodation for two in Amsterdam (courtesy of Heineken)
- Up to £500 towards a party for your staff to celebrate
- Lifetime membership of the BII - with all the benefits that brings
- PR support from the BII for your business
- An invitation to speak at BII Events as an Ambassador
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicant must be an APLH holder, main licensee of the business and submit a copy of their Personal License
- Applicant must have been in the business for a minimum of two consecutive years and be able to produce 2 years’ worth of audited accounts when requested
- Applicant accepts that the winner becomes an ambassador for the BII and commits to a minimum of 4 public speaking occasions in the 12 months following their award
- Applicant consents to an ‘audit’ of their social media and online presence as part of the pre-qualification application process
- Judges decision is final
Our Licensee of the Year 2017, Mark Higgs
Take a virtual tour of The Castle at Edgehill with our Licensee of the Year 2017, Mark Higgs!
Join the BII today!
Expert advice, guidance, helplines, mentoring, qualifications and a range of free and discounted business services that you won’t find anywhere else – for less than the price of a pint each week!