Licensee of the Year Award 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries open until Friday 13th March 2020
- Applicant must be the main licensee of the business and able to submit a copy of their valid Personal License. If entering as a couple or business partners, only one needs to be a licensee, but the other must be able to show they are a vital part of the business operation.
- Applicant consents to an ‘audit’ of their social media and online presence as part of the pre-qualification application process.
- Applicant must have been in the business for a minimum of two consecutive years and be able to produce 2 years’ of accounts when requested.
- Applicant consents to a mystery customer visit to their business in March 2020 if they are selected as a quarter finalist. The results of this report will be shared with the applicant.
- Applicant consents to meeting with the judges at their business in late April-May 2020 if they are selected as a semi-finalist.
- Applicants that are selected as finalists must be available to attend a judging day in London on 15th June and attend our Summer Event on 16th June where the winner is announced.
- Applicant accepts that the winner becomes an ambassador for the BII and commits to a minimum of 4 public speaking occasions in the 12 months following their award.
- Feedback at every stage is available to applicants but the judges decision is final.
For any queries please contact LOYA@bii.org