This year's People and Training Conference is the best yet, showcasing the outstanding people culture in our industry.
With an introduction from our Chairman, Anthony Pender on the training landscape and how it needs to change, we'll then hear from the following inspirational speakers:
- Jamie Campbell, CCO of CPL Online - Are you doing enough? Developing and engaging teams through technology
- Rob Liddiard, Founder of Hospitality chat app, Yapster - What happiness at work really means to hospitality teams
- Joe Cripps, MD and Founder of Trail - Maximising the Service Profit Chain
- Susan Martindale, HR Director of Mitchells and Butler - Developing People and M&B's Apprenticeship Programme
- Colonel Mike Tanner, Commandant of the Royal Marines - Training philosophy of the Royal Marines
- Edward Barlow, MD of 16 Hospitality - Developing our people through the Hub Training Programme
- Kenny Blair, MD of Buzzworks Holdings - Buzzworks unique approach to its staff and why they placed 3 times on the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work list
- Tim Martin, Founder and Chairman of Wetherspoons - in conversation with Paul Charity about his 'People Philosophy'
- Charley O'Toole, Head of HR at Bill's - outlining their innovative approach to training, including Bill's Academy
- Linda Moir, Creator of Customer Services Strategy for the London Olympics - motivating staff and effective leadership
Tickets are £65 plus VAT for operators who are BII members and BIIAB members and £200 plus VAT for operators who are non-BII members.
Supplier tickets are £95 plus VAT for BII members and BIIAB members and £245 plus VAT for all other organisations
Proudly produced in association with: