The BII now has a one stop shop for all your general legal, HR, employment and licensing queries.
This helpline is manned 24-7 by lawyers from leading pub trade legal firm John Gaunt & Partners and you can call as many times as you need, for as long as you need, absolutely free – there are no hidden charges or obligations.
Our licensing support is designed not only to help with any queries you might have about, for example:
- Filling out Premises Licence applications,
- Appealing a review,
- And can also help in an emergency situation when your premises is under threat of closure, or the police attend an incident in the wee small hours and you are not sure of your rights.
Free 24-hour HR support from our specialist team of lawyers – call us anytime and we can help with employment disputes, contract issues, disciplinary and grievance procedures, TUPE obligations, and any other employment or HR issue you might have. We can even check paperwork, and you can call as many times as you need for as long as you need to solve your particular issue.
The general legal helpline is able to provide advice and guidance on a wide range of private and business law issues including:
- Disputes with contractors
- Issues relating to pubs using foreign decoders to air Premier league football matches
- Miss-sold advertising,
- Road closures,
- Disputes with your landlord,
- Health and safety issues or even personal issues like divorce
- Our licensing support
Our Free 24-hour HR support from a specialist team of lawyers can be contacted at anytime for help with:
- Employment disputes,
- Contract issues,
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures,
- TUPE obligations, and any other employment or HR issue you might have,
- We can even check paperwork, and you can call as many times as you need for as long as you need to solve your particular issue.