But what drinks should you have for people that don't like beer?
50ml lime cordial
50ml fresh lime juice
25ml grapefruit juice
2 teaspoon orange extract or orange bitters
3/4 cup ice
1 tablespoon flake salt
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
Limes for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine: honey, limeade, lime cordial, grapefruit juice, almond and orange extracts and ice. Shake until smooth with only small shards of ice.
2. Combine the chilli and salt on a flat surface.Rim glass with a wedge of lime and dip into the chilli salt.
3. Strain into glasses and garnish with lime.
500ml pomegranate juice
25g golden caster sugar
1/3 of frozen blackberries
250ml apple juice
1 cinnamon stick
3 black peppercorns
1 star anise
1 orange chopped into quarters
1. Pour the pomegranate and apple juice into a saucepan and with the juice, golden caster sugar and frozen blackberries, Add the cloves, cinnamon, black peppercorns, star anise, and orange quarters.
2. Heat gently until simmering. 3. Taste for sweetness, then strain into heatproof glasses.
50ml spiced non-alcoholic gin*
50ml freshly brewed coffee
Handful of ice
15ml sugar syrup
4 coffee beans for garnish
1. Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker, except the coffee beans, and shake until the cocktail shaker feels cold.
2. Double strain into chilled glasses and garnish with coffee beans.
*Some alcohol-free options inspired by spiced gin include:
Seedlip Spice 94, Ceder's 'Wild', Jeffrey's Tonic 'Original recipe,' Strykk 'Not Gin' or 'Not Rum