Join Dawn Redman, Founder & Director of Hospitality Jobs UK and Carolyn Jenkinson, Head of Charity Services for the Licensed Trade Charity, for a coffee and a chat as they launch the Everything you need to know about the jobseeker journey Series.
The series will run across four episodes, as follows:
Click for more details and to take part.
- How to start your job search, from no CV, to a great CV - 10am - 17th Feb 2021
- Promoting yourself! Which social platforms to use and perfecting your personal brand - 10am - 24th Feb 2021.
- Keep going! Staying motivated and resilient during your job search - 10am - 3rd Mar 2021.
- Help I've got an interview! Tips to prepare, be successful and using feedback - 10am - 10th Mar 2021.
- Access is completely free, just head to the Hospitality Jobs Board YouTube channel on the stated times.
If you have a question relating to each topic, tweet it to @ltcharity using the hashtag #timetotalkjobs or email email@example.com.
Don’t take rejection personally, keep going, and if you’re finding the process is getting you down and you need to talk to someone call our helpline 0808 801 0550.