Many hospitality businesses are struggling to find energy contracts, renewals, fair credit assessments and getting suppliers to engage in general. Luckily, Beond Group can help you, working with up to 30 suppliers, dealing with them on your behalf to secure the contracts that you need.
“Beond has been providing the hospitality industry with energy consultancy support since 2000, and through our partnership with the BII we are fully committed to continue doing so.
Our unique Zero Carbon Energy Market means we are able to find the leanest, and cleanest supply contracts available, helping BII and their members decarbonise the hospitality sector.”
Ian White, Commercial Director, Beond
The last 12 months have been extremely difficult and the whole nation has suffered. Everybody wants to “get back to normal” and Beond supports and champions the hospitality sector. Despite long-term service and great payment history, more and more BII members are experiencing suppliers rejecting them for renewals/contracts.
It seems that regardless of individual company performance, pubs, clubs and restaurants are being grouped together and judged harshly on credit worthiness by most of the well-known suppliers.
If you find yourself in this situation or have a renewal coming up, we can help:
- Our panel provides us with more options for BII members to choose from.
- Beond have negotiated preferential credit position for BII members.
- Negotiation of adverse credit positions on your behalf, leveraging our supplier relationships and your BII membership.
- Alternative options for upfront security deposit requirements.
- Guaranteed to find a supplier that will take on your business at fair prices.
- Expert advice, market intelligence and a range of options for business.
- Choice of 1 – 5 years of budget certainty.
- Time saved from being left on hold trying to make sense of supplier decisions.
- Supplier support and customer service to leave you free to run your business.
If you would like to speak to Beond about your energy renewals please contact us on 0208 634 7523 to speak to Chisom, your dedicated BII energy consultant or emailor .