Your round up of the headlines that hit the licensed trade this week...
1) Morning Advertiser: Which pubs gained Michelin stars for 2019?
2) The Drinks Business: 3 key reasons cask beer is in decline and what to do about it
3) The Sun: Cheap supermarket booze is causing 800 pubs to close every year
4) The Caterer: Suppliers warn of post-Brexit price rises
5) Big Hospitality: Trade warns Government over immigration plans
6) Bar Magazine: Dandelyan Bar in London named World’s Best….just as it is about to close
7) Morning Advertiser: Public support for a ban on pubs keeping staff tips
8) Big Hospitality: What does World Mental Health day mean for the sector?
9) Imbibe: The Best Bar None scheme is expanding
10) The Mirror: Wetherspoons boss criticises striking staff
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits