Headlines covering everything from Tom Kerridge's bid to save failing pubs, and how demand for vegan food has QUADRUPLED!
1) Morning Advertiser: Why has 2019 seen so many pubs sold to international buyers?
2) Big Hospitality: Demand for vegan food quadruples in two years
3) Pub & Bar Magazine: Government urged to relax licensing for Rugby World Cup
4) The Caterer: Industry calls for more focus on business rates reform
5) Morning Advertiser: Pubs can still service Pornstar Martinis despite Portman Group ruling
6) Pub & Bar Magazine: London pub numbers stabilise
7) BBC News: Meet the new generation of licensees
8) Yorkshire Post: New Tom Kerridge show to help turn around failing pubs
9) Morning Advertiser: Will the 5G roll-out be good for pubs?
10) The Mirror: Are these the 20 best pubs in Britain?
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits