Our top picks this week include: Brexit timing could not be worse for drinks suppliers; Health officials recommend sugar reduction programme; Will international investors snap up UK pub chains? And more!
1) Morning Advertiser: 2019 Rugby World Cup already a winner for pubs
2) The Mirror: Jimmy Bullard back Long Live the Local campaign
3) Imbibe: Could your pub become a brewpub?
4) The Caterer: Pub and restaurant groups confidence takes a dive
5) The Drinks Business: Brexit timing could not be worse for drinks suppliers, warms WSTA
6) Pub & Bar Magazine: The hunt is on for the best pub breakfast
7) Morning Advertiser: Sexism row erupts over pub sign
8) The Caterer: Health officials eye hospitality for sugar reduction programme
9) City AM: Will more international investors be snapping up UK pub chains?
10) The Mirror: Pub installs beds for early Rugby World Cup matches
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits