We've been gripped by headlines including: Futuristic pubs will be shaped by technology; Wine crowned the UK's favourite drink; & the Chancellor fails to address business rates reform...
1) The Guardian: Smoking ban credited with transforming pubs by new guide
2) Morning Advertiser: Future pubs will be shaped by diversifying pub food, new technology and sustainability
3) Pub & Bar Magazine: Wine is now UK’s favourite drink, says new research
4) The Caterer: The Inn at Whitewell named UK’s best pub
5) Big Hospitality: Will there be food shortages after a no deal Brexit?
6) Morning Advertiser: People spending more in pubs despite uncertainty
7) Inapub: Pubs support grassroots sport to the tune of £40M
8) The Caterer: Chancellor fails to address business rates in latest statement
9) Imbibe: Can classic cocktails handle the low ABV treatment?
10) The Sun: Price of a pint up 10p in a year
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits