Our top picks this week include: Food prices look set to rise before Christmas; Heston Blumenthal criticises gender imbalance in kitchens; Sports pubs battling the pull of the sofa and more!
1) Pub & Bar Magazine: Beer is still officially Britain’s favourite alcoholic drink
2) The Caterer: Food prices look set to rise before Christmas
3) Morning Advertiser: Two more pubs get their Michelin Star
4) Inapub: Licensee takes out real ale taps to punish his customers
5) Big Hospitality: Heston Blumenthal criticises gender imbalance in kitchens
6) iNews: Wetherspoons becomes latest operator to add fake meat burger to its menus
7) The Caterer: New report celebrates successful female leaders in hospitality
8) Pub & Bar Magazine: Sports pubs battling the pull of the sofa
9) The Guardian: What unites pubs and the theatre?
10) Morning Advertiser: How to respond to online reviews
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits