Our top picks this week include: Initiatives to help pubs tackle loneliness; Are TV chefs helping recruitment? Bake Off Winner takes Long Live the Local to Number 10, and many more...
1) Morning Advertiser: New initiative to help pubs tackle loneliness
2) Imbibe: What is Helles lager?
3) The Caterer: Sharp rise in number of hospitality businesses going into administration
4) The Drinks Business: Five drinks trends to watch in 2020
5) Pub & Bar Magazine: Customers increasingly focussed on food quality
6) Morning Advertiser: Is low-cal the next big thing?
7) Drinks International: The UK cocktail market is booming
8) Big Hospitality: Are TV chefs helping recruitment?
9) The Commentator: Why Brexit could be good for pubs
10) BT TV: Bake Off Winner takes Long Live the Local to Number 10
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits