Our favourite stories this week: Later opening hours for 2020 VE day; Short Supply of Pigs in Blankets; Boost in funding to promote pubs with accommodation... & many more!
1) ITV News: Pubs could be allowed later opening for 2020 VE Day
2) Morning Advertiser: Could pigs in blankets be in short supply in pubs this Christmas?
3) The Caterer: Number of businesses going into administration doubles in third quarter
4) Pub & Bar Magazine: Pubs remain positive about future despite challenging market
5) Big Hospitality: How food halls are changing the eating out market
6) The Drinks Business: Rum could be the new gin
7) Imbibe: New scheme launches to encourage more women into hospitality boardrooms
8) Shropshire Star: Micro pub aims to encourage conversation with a ban on electronic music and games
9) Pub & Bar Magazine: Boost in funding to promote pubs with accommodation
10) The Caterer: Government report citing unfair business rates welcomed by trade
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits