Our top picks this week include: Pubs at the centre of flooding clear up; £20m in tips up for grabs this festive season; Why you should screen more women's sport... & more!
1) Morning Advertiser: Pubs at the centre of flooding clear-up
2) Pub & Bar Magazine: Festive season could bring £20m in tips
3) The Caterer: 10 tips for a more sustainable business
4) This is Money: Tim Martin attacks Brexit deal and corporate governance during trading update
5) Morning Advertiser: Creating a positive culture prevent fraud in pubs
6) The Caterer: The rugby didn’t boost pub sales in October as hoped
7) Inapub: Why pubs should screen more women’s sport
8) Imbibe: What did we learn from the No and Low Summit?
9) Big Hospitality: Deliveroo announces click and collect option
10) Morning Advertiser: Is this Britain’s most expensive bottle of beer?
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits