Our top picks this week include: What to stock in 2020, More than 60% of consumers will eat Christmas dinner in a pub, Beer launches aiming to get young people to vote... & more!
1) Morning Advertiser: What to stock in 2020
2) The Caterer: What could the General Election mean for pubs?
3) Pub & Bar Magazine: Number of new beers hits record high
4) Big Hospitality: Tributes pour in for Gary Rhodes
5) Imbibe: Research finds wine drinkers oppose Brexit
6) The Sun: Guinness opens tiny festive pop-up pub
7) The Drinks Business: UK welcomes canned wine
8) iNews: Nigel Farage loses his free Wetherspoons pints
9) Morning Advertiser: More than 60% of consumers will eat Christmas Dinner in a pub this month
10) The Independent: Beer launched aimed at getting young people to vote
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits