Our top picks this week: Wet-led pubs had greater success than dry-led venues this Christmas; Pub numbers are on the rise; & licensees encouraged to help recruit more teenage staff!
1) BBC: Pub numbers are finally on the rise
2) The Drinks Business: Festive trading was up this year
3) Morning Advertiser: Pubs need to do more to attract teenage recruits
4) Big Hospitality: 7 tips for selling hospitality businesses
5) Pub & Bar Magazine: A third of Brits are cutting back on booze
6) Harpers: Food sales have led to rise in pub numbers
7) Morning Advertiser: What will the 2020 rise in minimum wage mean for pubs?
8) Imbibe: Wet-led pubs did better than food-led venues this Christmas
9) Inapub: 200 hospitality apprentices to attend Commons event for National Apprenticeship Week
10) The Caterer: Greene King says vegan sales are up an incredible 265% in a year
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits