In this week: Lidl plans its first in-store bar; Pubs benefit in budget & a new Drinkaware campaign focuses on drink driving...
1) iNews: Commuter pubs ‘worst hit’ by Cornavirus
2) Morning Advertiser: Pubs benefit in Budget
3) Imbibe: Does the Budget go far enough to support pubs?
4) Insider: February sales in pubs and restaurants hit by Coronavirus effect
5) Big Hospitality: All you need to know about Coronavirus and hospitality
6) Pub & Bar Magazine: New Drinkaware campaign focusses on drink driving
7) The Caterer: New tourism action group launches
8) Metro: Lidl plans its first in-store pub
9) Morning Advertiser: Pubs should do takeaways to combat Coronavirus
10) The Caterer: Concern over salt levels in ‘healthy’ dishes
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits