Headlines hitting the licensed trade this week
1) ITV: Irish pub numbers fall by 1,400
2) Kent online: Could staggered opening boost the pub trade?
3) Morning Advertiser: Over 50% of adults seek out independent pubs and restaurants
4) Big Hospitality: Six alternatives to chicken
5) The Caterer: Hospitality sector welcomes Brexit assurances for EU workers
6) Evening Standard: Consumers embrace light beer
7) Pub & Bar Magazine: Is minimum pricing good for pubs?
8) Morning Advertiser: How pubs are approaching chef recruitment
9) Hotel Owner: A fifth of hospitality workers turn to alcohol or cigarettes as result of stress
10) Devon Live: Customer fury as Wetherspoons ban dogs from its pubs
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits