Your round up of the news ahead...
1) The Drinks Business: Pubs do well in battle for festive sales
2) Morning Advertiser: Brexit no deal would be a ‘disaster’ for the trade
3) Daily Star: Dry January under heavy fire from pub sector
4) Pub & Bar Magazine: Spend on eating out expected to shrink in 2019
5) Morning Advertiser: UK pub operators’ food waste costs them more than £350m annually
6) The Caterer: What does 2019 hold for casual dining?
7) Big Hospitality: Chefs’ predictions for 2019
8) Daily Mirror: Pub faces backlash for selling cauliflower steaks for £28
9) Imbibe: Top restaurant trends for 2019
10) Morning Advertiser: Is this £1 deal the UK’s cheapest pint?
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits