Grab a cuppa and read through your round-up of this weeks' headlines...
1) Morning Advertiser: Pubs are outperforming the hospitality industry as a whole
2) The Drinks Business: Barclays allows consumers to block payments to pubs
3) BBC News: Could this herald the end of cash payments in pubs?
4) The Caterer: Wages in hospitality are rising faster than other sectors
5) Hospitality & Catering News: BBPA report highlights importance of Scottish sector
6) Pub & Bar Magazine: Menu ideas for 2019
7) Bar Magazine: No alcohol and vegan drinks will be big for January
8) Morning Advertiser: Report finds one in three pints is served through dirty beer lines
9) The Sun: Fullers bans Wham’s Last Christmas in its pubs
10) The Metro: Kelloggs addresses food waste by making beer with cornflakes
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits