Your weekly round up of the headlines hitting our industry this week...
1) The Guardian: Rate of pub closures halves
2) Morning Advertiser: Pubs benefit from staycation boom
3) BBC: Why we should all be going to the pub more often
4) Morning Advertiser: The pub trade’s fight against taxation
5) The Caterer: Government announces consultation on workers’ rights to be given notice of working hours
6) Big Hospitality: Deliveroo to offer food procurement service
7) Pub & Bar Magazine: Charity Only a Pavement Away takes its campaign to Brighton
8) Morning Advertiser: How to deal with noise complaints
9) Imbibe: Is the 2018 English Wine vintage as good as they say?
10) Pub & Bar Magazine: Self-service cocktail bar opens in London
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits