A round up of stories from the licensed trade...
1) The Sun: Pub closures could cost 18,000 jobs in next five years
2) Morning Advertiser: Will Boris Johnson be a positive force for pubs?
3) Big Hospitality: Eating out market significantly slows
4) The Drinks Business: ‘Sober curious’ trend among millennials gathers pace
5) Pub & Bar Magazine: Pub gardens to make a killing this summer
6) Morning Advertiser: Tom Kerridge to champion struggling pubs in new TV show
7) The Caterer: The trade calls for competition law exemption in case of no deal Brexit
8) The Mirror: Bake Off winner gets on board campaign to save pubs
9) Drinks International: Gin boom shows no sign of slowing
10) Morning Advertiser: Champion Beer of Britain 2019 crowned
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits