Grab a cuppa and read through your round-up of this weeks' headlines...
1) The Independent: Beer sales are up thanks to the long hot summer
2) Morning Advertiser: Staying in is the new going out for food customers
3) Big Hospitality: Are you food safety aware?
4) The Caterer: A 10% rise in food prices likely after Brexit
5) Pub & Bar Magazine: Government to appoint a food and drink disability champ
6) Imbibe: BBPA calls for more certainty for beer sector
7) The Guardian: The death of a high street
8) Metro: How cheap alcohol is killing pubs
9) Morning Advertiser: Food ingredients reach highest price in a year
10) The Drinks Business: Which country makes the most beer in Europe?
Please login to review your contact data, download your VAT receipt and access your member benefits